- The Eldercare Channel Provides: Local Information and Resources for Legal Services, Adult Day Care, Home Care, Retirement Homes, Assisted Living Homes, Home Health Care, Hospice, etc.
- Elder Care Matters Provides: Elder Care Professionals who can help you & your family with a total of 86 different Elder Care/Senior Care services, including Elder Law, Estate Planning, Financial Planning, Geriatric Care Management, Home Care, Daily Money Management, Long Term Care Insurance, Senior Housing, and many other elder care matters.
Southwest Georgia Nursing Homes, Hospice, Home-based care, Independent and Assisted Living
- Archbold Home Health Services Serves: Thomas, Brooks, Grady, Colquitt, and Mitchell Counties
- Camellia Gardens Provides: Nursing Care, Inpatient & Outpatient Rehabilitation Therapy
- Glenn Mor Nursing Home Provides: Nursing Care, Rehabilitation Services
- Golden Living Center Provides: Long-term & Short-term Nursing Care and Dementia & Alzheimer’s Care
- Halcyon Hospice Provides: Nursing, Homemaker services, Respite Care, Bereavement care, Physical, Speech & Occupational Therapy, Inpatient Care, and 24 hour on call care
- Home Instead Senior Care Provides: In-Home Respite & Transitional Care in Adel, Tifton, Quitman, Thomasville, Moultrie, and Lakeland
- Hospice of Southwest Georgia Provides: Palliative Care with Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Social Services
- Legacy Village at Plantation Manor Provides: Personal Care Facilities and a Gracious Living Facility for the Memory- impaired
- Southern Pines Provides: Independent Living, Personal Care, and Memory Care
- Suites of Woodleaf Provides: Senior Living
- Thomasville Home Care by ResCare Provides: In-Home Care
- Thomasville Nursing and Rehab Provides: Independent & Assisted Living as well as Dementia Care
- Woodleaf at Home Provides: In-Home Assistance & Companionship
- Magnolia Place of Cairo Provides: Assisted Living Community in a family-atmosphere
- Pinewood Nursing Center Provides: Nursing Center Care
- Bainbridge Health and Rehab Provides: Nursing Home & Rehab Care – both short and long term stays
- Flint River Hospice
- Gentiva Hospice & Home Health Provides: Home Health Care & Hospice Care
- Hospice of Southwest Georgia
- Memorial Manor Nursing Home Provides: Nursing Care, Occupational, and Physical Therapy
- Port City Personal Care Home Provides: Retirement & Assisted Living Facility
- Riverside Place Assisted Living Provides: Assisted Living Facility
- VNA of Southwest GA
- Willow Ridge Provides: Personal Care Facility
- Intrepid Usa Healthcare Services Provides: Home Health & Rehab Services/Serves: Baker, Calhoun, Dougherty, Lee, Mitchell & Terrell Counties
- Mitchell Convalescent Center Provides: Skilled Nursing Facility
- Mitchell County Hospital
- Pelham Parkway Nursing Home
- Savannah Court Provides: Independent Living, Personal Care, and Memory Care
- Agape Health & Rehab of Moultrie Provides: a wide range of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services for both short stay recovery, as well as ongoing supportive services for individuals requiring long-term care.
- Amedisys Home Health Care Provides: services to help you recover, live as independently as possible, and manage your disease. Nurses, therapists, and aides can deliver the care you need where you need it most: at home.
- Colquitt Garden Manor Provides: Assisted Living care
- Colquitt Regional Home Care
- Home Instead Senior Care Provides: In Home-Respite & Transitional Care in Adel, Tifton, Quitman, Thomasville, Moultrie & Lakeland
- Ivydale Assisted Living
- Legacy Village at Park Regency of Moultrie Provides: Assisted Living & Alzheimer’s Residence
- Magnolia Manor South Provides: Independent & Assisted Living, Rehab therapy and Dementia Care
- SouthernCare Moultrie Provides: Hospice services to patients who reside in private homes, group homes, assisted living facilities, and skilled nursing facilities.
- Unihealth Magnolia Manor South
- Unihealth Postacute Care Moultrie Provides: Nursing Home Care
- Bethany Hospice Provides: Palliative care. Bereavement services are here to assist those who are grieving the loss of a family member, friend, neighbor, co-worker. In addition to serving the families of our patients, the program opportunities are open to anyone living in Bethany area, free of charge, to include groups, short-term individual bereavement counseling, Informational mailings detailing normal grief reactions and information about coping with grief, Phone call support, Follow-up notes, Referrals to other bereavement and/or mental health resources in the community.
- Home Instead Senior Care Provides: In Home-Respite & Transitional Care in Adel, Tifton, Quitman, Thomasville, Moultrie, and Lakeland
- Presbyterian Home & Retirement Community
- Century Pines Provides: Assisted & Independent Living
Florida Nursing Homes, Home-based care, Independent and Assisted Living
- Allegro, Inspired Senior Living Provides: Independent & Assisted Living, as well as Memory Care
- Capital Home Health Corp. Provides:Home Health Care
- Graceful Solutions for Aging Provides: Affordable Housing Options for Seniors with limited financial resources who live alone or in housing which is not handicap accessible & equipped to meet a senior’s need for health or safety.
- Gulf Coast Health Care Provides: Rehabilitation, Specialty Programs, Resident Centered Care, and Quality Care. Operate 46 skilled nursing and assisted living centers throughout Florida, Mississippi and Alabama.
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Tallahassee Provides: Rehabilitation, Recovery, and Support in the hospital and at home
- Miracle Hill Nursing & Rehabilitation Center Provides: Nursing and Rehabilitation Services
- Tallahassee Memory Care Provides: Residential care that specializes in supporting those with memory care needs such as Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Lifeline Systems Provides: Senior community with America’s most trusted medical alert service. For more than 30 years, Philips Lifeline has enabled millions of people to live with greater independence, peace of mind, and dignity in the place they feel most comfortable – their own homes.
- RiverChase Care Center Provides: Skilled Nursing & Rehab
- BeWell USA, Inc.
- Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Regional Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- RoTech Healthcare Inc.
Additional Resources in Southwest Georgia
- Albany Area Resource Center Provides: Educational programs for Preschool, High school enrichment program, Leadership development and Autism workshops. Also provides residential services- independent and supervised living, primary medical care with supportive services, Mental Health program and Special Olympics program. Provides a Center for the Blind and case management services to individuals with traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries.
- Alzheimer’s Association- Georgia Chapter Provides: Counseling & Support, Education, and Community Outreach
- Archbold Northside Center for Behavioral and Pyschiatric Care Provides: 24-hour Helpline, helps individuals and families suffering from emotional, behavioral, and chemical dependency problems.
- BAIN (Bainbridge Advocacy Individual Network, Inc.) Provides: Home modifications, free/low cost assistive devices. Provides assistance for Cancer patients such as medication assistance, transportation, medical equipment/supplies, treatment lodging, and some childcare. Serves: Thomas, Baker, Calhoun, Clay, Decatur, Early, Grady, Miller, Mitchell, Randolph, & Seminole counties.
- Care Chiropractic Center Provides: Chiropractic care with those suffering with fibromyalgia, headaches, spinal conditions including herniated discs, discs bulges, sciatica, spinal stenosis, and carpal tunnel.
- Champions for Children Provides: Respite Care, Medical supplies and equipment, Medical services and therapies, Dental and optical services, Travel reimbursements for medical appointments, and Recreational or therapeutic activities. Other services related to the child’s disability not covered by other payment sources and Referrals to Parent to Parent of Georgia and other resources.
- Easter Seals Southern Georgia Provides: Adult Day services, in-home support, community mobility options, family/caregiver support, medical rehabilitation, children’s services and transportation services.
- Georgia Vision Collaborative Provides: Low cost eye exams, reduced cost eye glasses, vision rehab, and low vision resources. Also provides additional aging services, independent living, and programs provided for quality of life for aging adults
- Georgia Vocational Rehab Agency Provides: SSA, supported employment, counseling/guidance, and services for blind and deaf.
- Hands and Hearts for Horses Provides: Therapeutic horseback riding for people with disabilities, including Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Learning Disabilities, ADD, Muscular Dystrophy, Multiple Sclerosis, Paralysis, Amputations, Down Syndrome, Stress Disorders, and more. Hands and Hearts brings together horses, disabled and disadvantaged children and adults, caring volunteers, and professionals in the medical, psychological, and educational fields hoping to enrich the lives of everyone involved.
- Kids Against Hunger Cairo, GA Non-profit corporation and nondenominational humanitarian missions dedicated to feeding undernourished children both around the world and around the corner. They have packaged and shipped meals to Haiti, Honduras, the Philippines, Jamaica, Mexico, and Nicaragua and local help agencies and food kitchens in Grady and Thomas Counties in Georgia.
- Lives Without Limits Provides: Disabled individuals with opportunities for outdoor activities such as hunting and fishing. Provides access ramps, bathroom modifications, and assist with supplies and resources for handicap transportation. Also assist with resources for family support.
- Lutheran Services of Georgia For over 30 years Lutheran Services of Georgia has helped tens of thousands transform their loss, grief, and trauma into hope, healing, and strength. From placing neglected children into loving homes to providing shelter & employment services for refugees each year, LSG serves thousands of those most in need. With more than twenty programs to meet the needs of the people of Georgia, individuals from newborns to senior citizens are served through our agency.
- Mobility Masters Provides: individualized fitness programs for those who may have difficulty walking, coordination skills, personal activities, strength, or flexibility. Services may be needed for either short-term or long-term especially after a long-term sickness or decline in health.
- Mosaic Psychological Services Provides: Psychological and Therapeutic (trauma, anxiety, etc.), Mental Health Counseling.
- Oppenheim Signature Smiles Offers: advanced restorative & cosmetic dentistry (with a special interest in senior adults)
- Scott Senior Center Council on Aging
- Source Care Management (Serving: All Georgia Counties) Provides: Home-delivered meals, Respite for Caregivers, Emergency Response Systems, Transportation, Personal care/chore services, Home Health Services, Adult Day Health Services, Assisted Living Centers
- Southwest Georgia Community Action Council Three major service categories define the array of services provided by the Agency: Community Services, Child Development, and Housing & Energy Assistance
- Southwest Georgia Council on Aging Provides: Family caregiver program, elder abuse prevention, meals on wheels, ACTO-Alzheimer’s Support Program, and homemaker services.
- Sunrise Community Group Provides: Community Residential Alternative and Community Living Arrangement, Community Access Services, Prevocational Services, Specialized Medical Supplies, Specialized Medical Equipment, and Environmental Accessibility Adaptation.
- The Ark of Thomas Provides: Residential and family support, Supported Employment, leisure and educational programs.
- The Sycamore Center Provides: individuals, groups and families diagnostic assessments, intensive in-home counseling, and case management services in a supportive, therapeutic environment designed to address their individual and family needs. The program is designed to treat patients experiencing a range of mental health symptoms, behavioral difficulties, and addictive diseases.
- The Sylvia Barr Center Provides: Help for depression, anxiety, unresolved grief, Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementias, and other mental health issues.
- The Vashti Center Provides: children, youth, and families with the resources necessary to grow physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Our goal is to change destructive behavior patterns & establish new behaviors & coping skills, to promote increased self-esteem, to establish more appropriate perceptions of self and others, and to enjoy life to the fullest. Serves: Thomasville and Colquitt
- Thrive Physical Therapy Provides: Outpatient Physical Therapy and Personal Training, Diabetes Program.
- Trio Therapy Services, Inc. Specialize in orthopedic and sports therapy, geriatrics, home rehabilitation, worker’s compensation, aquatic therapy and speech therapy. Offer in-home services for the community, assisted living facilities, and other businesses on various topics of back care, transfers, and precautions for older individuals.
- Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Society Provides: Long-term care insurance, Life Insurance, Retirements, Investments, etc.