Schedule a FREE Consultation with Dale S. Davidson today.
When you are looking for an attorney, it can be stressful. This is especially true when looking for an elder law attorney who will work closely with you and your family.
You want someone who is:
- affordable and fair
- approachable and friendly
- trustworthy, who won’t take advantage of you and your family
- always keeping your best interest in mind
Hi, I’m Dale Davidson. With so many attorneys out there, the options can be daunting.
It takes time to sort through the endless list of lawyers, and it’s difficult to ascertain the difference between one attorney and the next.
So I’m here to take the stress out of the process and save you the time, the energy, and the money you will spend on your search.
I’m offering a FREE consultation so you can come in, meet me and my team, and review your needs and options. Then you can decide if I’m the attorney for you.
I pride myself on treating my clients as though they are my own family. I will fight for them to make sure they always get what is best for them and their families.
Unlike almost every other elder law attorney, I’m different.
- I make house calls — I make visits to assisted living facilities, nursing homes, intensive care units, or even your home.
- I don’t just look at economic factors. — I always find the most comfortable and satisfying solutions that take into account financial factors, as well as mental and physical factors of the client.
- I help my clients by providing counseling and guidance that goes past legal advice. — I work with families on sensitive issues that require a unique sensitivity not found in other law offices.
I feel confident that after our initial meeting you will feel comfortable putting your trust in my hands.
Go ahead and claim your FREE one hour consultation to discuss your family’s needs which may include:
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- Veterans Benefits
- Special Needs Planning
- Guardianship and Conservatorships
Whatever your need, I will make sure that complicated legalities never get in the way of getting you and your family what is rightfully yours.