At the Law Offices of Dale S. Davidson, LLC, we help individuals, families and business owners plan for the future and cope during times of crisis. We work closely with our clients to find solutions to their most pressing concerns, such as:
- How can I ensure my assets will be distributed to my heirs according to my wishes?
- If I become incapacitated, how can I ensure I receive the care I need?
- Will I have to use up all my life savings to pay for long-term care?
- How can I protect my business against lawsuits? What is the best way to transition out of my business when the time comes?
- What is involved in probating an estate or administering a trust?
- How can I ensure my loved one with special needs will receive the care he or she needs after I can no longer provide adequate care myself?
The customized, comprehensive plan we design for you will address your unique concerns, goals and hopes for the future. We don’t simply draft documents and then move on to the next client. We develop and nurture long-term relationships with our clients.
In short, we hope to serve as you and your family’s “counselor for life”. We invite you to explore our site to learn more about who we are, what we do and how we can be of service to you. Better yet, contact us for a consultation. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you in person.